Keeping your data and money safe
We've joined other UK financial services providers in Take Five, an initiative led by Financial Fraud Action UK. Its aim is to encourage people to stop and take time to think before they act.
You can find out more on the Take Five website, but always remember these five rules:
- Never disclose security details, such as your PIN or full banking password
- Don't assume an email, text or phone call is authentic
- Don’t be rushed – a genuine organisation won’t mind waiting
- Listen to your instincts – you know if something doesn’t feel right
- Stay in control – don’t panic and make a decision you’ll regret